Introduction to the Utility Warehouse
· The Utility Warehouse Discount Club is operated by Telecom Plus PLC, a major British company whose shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange. The Utility Warehouse provides its members with great value, great savings and the best possible customer service. Perhaps it’s not surprising that in a recent survey, over 94% of Utility Warehouse customers said they would recommend them to a friend.
· You may not have heard of the Utility Warehouse before – that’s the secret to saving lots of money! The company does not advertise in the national press or on TV. Instead, it relies on personal recommendation; satisfied customers letting their friends, family and colleagues know about the savings they have made. The company passes the savings it makes on to its members – by charging less.
· As a member of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club, you SAVE...
· Single bill for all your utilities
· Award-winning customer service
· Value that's unbeatable
· Easy to switch
The Utility Warehouse Price Promise means you can benefit from:
· The UK’s cheapest Home Phone
· The UK’s cheapest Home Phone and Broadband bundle
· The UK’s cheapest Mobile tariffs
· The UK’s cheapest standard Gas and Electricity
Or they will give you back Double the Difference
Charges, terms and conditions apply. For full details of the Utility Warehouse Price Promise see Northants Savings
Other benefits of being a Discount Club member include:
· Savings on everyday shopping and petrol
· UK’s cheapest online shopping
· Free calls to UK and international numbers
· Save over £50 on your line rental compared to most BT customers
· Award-winning customer service
· Unique Share and Save plan
· One bill for all your services
Helping you switch - the Utility Warehouse will even reimburse up to £50 of early termination fees charged by your previous supplier(s) when you switch your services to them.
No minimum contract term - the Utility Warehouse is so confident that you’ll be happy with the money you save that most services have no minimum contract term, so you’re not tied in. If you're not totally happy with the money you save and the Utility Warehouse’s award-winning UK-based customer service team, you can go back to your current supplier's higher prices at any time!
· Save 25% on your household bills every month, by shopping!
· CashBack on your petrol and shopping – the Utility Warehouse Discount Club offers an exclusive CashBack card, which means you can earn CashBack on everything you buy at leading retailers throughout the UK. The CashBack appears as a credit on your next bill. Many members are already saving around 25% on their bill, every month!
· The Utility Warehouse CashBack card – available exclusively to members of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club – enables you to earn CashBack on all your shopping at thousands of stores throughout the UK.
Earn CashBack on all your shopping at leading participating retailers, including Sainsbury’s, M&S, ASDA, Bhs, Boots, Argos, B&Q, River Island, Topshop, Domino's Pizza, Toys-R-Us, and many more. CashBack is in addition to any sale prices, coupons or special offers in-store or online.
CashBack appears as a credit on your monthly Utility Warehouse bill.
· The Utility Warehouse CashBack card is a unique card that gives you CashBack on shopping and fuel at Sainsbury’s, food and clothing at M&S and ASDA, DIY, health and beauty products, household and electrical goods at thousands of stores across the UK – ask me for full details!
· The Utility Warehouse CashBack card can make a massive difference to you – it could save you hundreds of pounds a year. There’s no limit to the amount of CashBack you can earn. Utility Warehouse customers are regularly making savings of 25% on their household bills, simply by shopping!