We are currently at 0 of our daily target of 4 posts.

Author Topic: I've just moved to Rectory Farm  (Read 2585 times)

essexgirl

• Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Email
I've just moved to Rectory Farm
« on: April 21, 2011, 11:25:51 AM »
Hi everyone I have just moved to Rectory Farm in Northampton

I was wondering if any one knew of some good things to do or eating out around here. I have already been to the Toby Carvery around the corner which I enjoyed, is there anything similar?

Thanks

Carol

admin

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I've just moved to Rectory Farm
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 11:33:19 AM »
Hi Carol

I live in Moulton, not far from you. There is a couple of pubs that do food not far from you - The Lumbertubs pub (2 for £10 meals) and The Spinney Hill (2 for £8) both do some good food and are worth trying.

As for things to do it depends what your in to - if you have a young family Pitsford reservoir is a safe bet also Sywell areodrome. Theres pretty much an endless list. Hopefuly more users will add to my suggestions!

Admin
*Download the handy tool bar app now
http://Varneynf.OurToolbar.com/

*Follow us on twitter
http://twitter.com/Nshireforum

*Find our facebook app
http://apps.facebook.com/northants_forum_app/

http://www.ukhostinggroup.com
Free Web Hosting For Northamptonshire

davidb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 10:07:29 AM »
Im in Moulton too....There is Overstone Manor which is quite nice,they do a carvery lots of space outside if weather is nice

essexgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 01:09:48 PM »
Thanks guys I will have to add these to my lists! I went to the Lumbertubs pub this weekend and sat in the garden as the weather was so nice but didn't have a meal. I will have to google Overstone Manor it sounds nice though

Thanks again
Carol

saxontown

• Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 12:36:43 AM »
Brixworth Country Park is a good day out on a nice day.

Walks, cycling, decent cafe and three good pubs in the nearby village.

Fazza

• View Profile
    • Lern To Speak Ketrin
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 03:11:18 PM »
Brixworth Country Park is a good day out on a nice day.

Walks, cycling, decent cafe and three good pubs in the nearby village.

Check out www.visitwoods.org.uk website for lots of woods to visit - the Tree Top Walk at Salcey Forest is one of my favourites!

:)

saken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 03:52:43 AM »
  When preparing for college recall the motto: “Be prepared.

Sunglasses ,  When gliding down those slopes, the snow and ice can easily cause the hands for being chapped and sore and it is easy to develop frost bite.  You may well or could possibly not pay a visit to the mature or on the very least proceeding being the lonely through the hospital.

Sunglasses online ,Third, copy only the design and style but never be considered a copy-cat of your favorite celebrities because rather than making a positive impression, people will only feel irritated people.

Sunglasses outlet ,  According for some studies, vitamin supplements have labored in checking dry AMD.

Sunglasses outlet ,  The fact they never had to opt in it shows that they rely more around the quality with the product itself.  Sunglasses - UK is definitely way ahead from the game about the services which they themselves started.

Sunglasses sale ,  What it all means will be the fact that appearance matters for the better part of people's view, and nowhere is far more vital as compared to if you are the senior manager of your business.

Facebook Comments